Hassle Free Maintenance Services. If you want to enjoy your get-away without dealing with maintenance issues, we can make your trips a joy. Imagine having a trustworthy person to:
- Generally keep an eye on the property,
- Mow areas near buildings and along trails,
- Grade interior roads on the property and check fences/gates,
- Fill game and fish feeders and forward trail camera photos to you,
- Perform basic maintenance of buildings, ATV's and other equipment,
- Scout wildlife and report findings to you before you visit the property,
- Perform wildlife and land management activities such as prescribed burns, wildlife counts and fish surveys.
Real Estate Brokerage Services - Land Scouts. The Land Doctors, LLC is an Oklahoma licensed real estate firm and provides real estate services to individuals interested in purchasing a piece of our beautiful state. Our goal is to create an efficient process that minimizes the time you spend on properties that do not meet your needs and maximizes data gathering and visits on properties of interest. Our comprehensive service includes:
- In-depth interview to create a detailed description of the ideal property,
- Ranch vetting to select the best matches from available properties,
- Preview visits of candidate ranches to clarify questions and photograph,
- Contracting and closing services to ensure a smooth transaction.
Smart Builders Construction Management. The Land Doctors also provide construction management services to facilitate improvements on your selected ranch. We offer you the benefit of our long-term relationships with trusted subcontractors and craftsmen. It is a daunting chore to identify local builders and try to keep them honest while you are busy at work miles away. We make it easy by managing the process through the day and only contacting you after hours or by text to update and seek your input. Our services include:
- Design and plan production with advanced 3-D renderings,
- Basic earthwork services,
- Road and utility development,
- Fencing and security,
- House and barn construction,
- Food plot, hunting blind and feeder construction,
- Pond and dock construction.